No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given for anything provided by ArchMerge. All software is supplied without any accompanying guarantee, whether expressly mentioned, implied or tacitly assumed. This information does not include any guarantees regarding quality, does not describe any fair marketable quality, and does not make any claims as to quality quarantees or quarantees regarding the suitability for a special purpose. The user assumes all responsibility for damages resulting from the use of the software, including, but not limited to, frustration, disgust, system abends, disk head-crashes, general malfeasance, floods, fires, shark attack, locust infestation, cyclones, hurricanes, tsunamis, local electromagnetic disruptions, hydraulic brake system failure, invasion, hashing collisions, normal wear and tear of friction surfaces, cosmic radiation, inadvertent destruction of sensitive electronic components, windstorms, the riders of nazgul, infuriated chickens, premature activation of a distant early warning system, peasant uprisings, halitosis, artillery bombardment, explosions, cave-ins, borg-assimilation and/or frogs falling from the sky.
Rudely copy/pasted from Manjaro Linux as I particularly like the borg-assimilation part.
Free Software and ArchMerge
If you want to check the license of a package, you can do so with Pacman. Also, check if there is a folder called /usr/share/archmerge/licenses/ in your system; if so, it should contain license information for that package.
If we do not know the license and also for our own packages, we have set the license to be a GPL-3.
We would like to thank everyone who has enabled us to create ArchMerge. These are in detail:
- The Arch Linux developers, community and all the AUR maintainers
- Jody James to give us a working archiso for ArchLabs and consequently ArchMerge
- and all the people mentioned on the credits page.
ArchMerge uses several trademarks from different projects. Their rights are not overruled by our license and stay intact.
- Manjaro Linux, copyright © 2011-2017 Philip Müller and the Manjaro Developers
- Arch Linux, copyright © 2002-2017 Judd Vinet and Aaron Griffin
- GNOME is licensed under the GNOME Foundation’s License Agreement
- KDE® and the K Desktop Environment® logo are registered trademarks of KDE e.V.
- The registered trademark Linux® is used pursuant to a sublicense from LMI, the exclusive licensee of Linus Torvalds, owner of the mark on a world-wide basis.
All other trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are only mentioned for informative purposes.