gtk-xfce-engine is gone
gtk-xfce-engine is no longer in the repositories. Provided themes with gtk2 support. Was never included on ArcoLinuxD iso. Bumping number together with ArcoLinux iso.
improvement on Archiso – buildprocess
- building scripts look awesome with some coloring – you know in what stage your are
- liveuser has no password anymore – possible to login in TTY on livedvd if needed
- more space on dvd to install packages to experiment with settings and applications
- mkinitcpio.conf – no modules i915 and nouveau
ArcoLinuxD LXQt has been created
As usual we started creating this new desktop LXQt from the ArcoLinuxD iso and then creating the ArcoLinuxB iso.
LXQt uses openbox as session for the windows so we started with Arco-Openbox and changed the scripts to our need to create
git clone https://github.com/arcolinuxd/arco-lxqt
More info on the beta page of ArcoLinuxB.
We are using the Calamares 3.2.8 release.
You can read about it here.
We have used this release to work on our configs (including ArcoLinuxB) as well.
Dialog has been added for those who connect via wifi-menu to the network.
Changes in Arcolinux affect also ArcoLinuxD
- Getting rid of the two xfce related wallpapers in /usr/share/backgrounds/xfce after installation
- more screens for wallpaper in xfce
Calamares for Arcolinuxd
Added images for
to the Calamares installer of ArcoLinuxD
Updated AUR packages
Rebuild of Calamares (qt version to 5.12) + added package qt5-xmlpatterns