What is aaG
AAG stands for ArcoLinux Auditing group
When is AAG
every second week of the month
Where is AAG
Who is AAG member
AAG is the response on your demand.
ArcoLinux users have asked to get access to the beta versions of ArcoLinux.
Only Betatesters get access to those.
You will get access to the ready-to-be-released iso’s.
- give a broader public access to the iso’s that will be released middle of month is our response to the demand of users
- more testing on more hardware
- more involvement from users
- more feed-back of users via discord
- ability to withhold iso’s, if AAG members find a severe issue
- you want to test but not every month and not all desktops
- anyone can download
You want to test the iso but not as a betatester.
Becoming a betatester is expecting a lot of commitment during the first week of every month. Installing and re-installing 2 or 3 times a day is not uncommon during a heavy testing week. We have 26 iso’s to test every month.
Joining AAG does not require any commitment from your side.
You decide if and when you want to test the monthly iso.
The only thing we ask is that you give us feedback on Discord on your ArcoLinux channel #arcolinux-auditing-group.
The positive, the neutral and the negative have a place there.
That is the added-value for us.
First week of the month
We build the iso’s – we test them and improve them together with the beta-testers
Second week of the month
We upload the iso’s in the AAG folder on seedhost
Middle of the month
Official release of the iso’s