One of the more important changes is that we are becoming gradually a rolling release.
Here is the list of all the ArchMerge packages on the repo.
They will be reusable when we are on the ArchMergeD iso.
We will install the following software on ArchMerge 6.2.
- Ubuntu fonts
- Halo icons
- Adapta theme
We will remove the following software on ArchMerge 6.2.
Conkyzen is now in the context
menu of XFCE.
- More hardware support for video hardware
- Thunar Custom Actions added
- Aliases added
- Extra logo‘s
- Printer support in other applications
- i3 improvements for panel
- Backend – complete rewriting of ArchIso scripts