on September 15th 2018
- Launch date has been changed to the 15th of every month. This is better tuned to the work planning of the team and the Arch Linux releases.
- Numbering of the iso will change and follow the calender format : arcolinux-v18.9.1-… is 2018 September 1st release. We believe it will be easier to follow this way.
- Numbering of the packages will follow a similar numbering like arcolinux-xfce-thunar-18.9-1…
- ArcoLinux – 1 iso
- ArcoLinuxD – 1 iso
- ArcoLinuxB – 11 iso’s
Facts and figures
- 13 iso’s to choose from
- 11 desktops to choose from
- 531 support video’s for ArcoLinux
- 55 support video’s for Arch Linux
- 13.000 downloads ArcoLinux
- 5.000 downloads ArcoLinuxD
- 15.000 downloads ArcoLinuxB (all desktops)
- 61 ArcoLinux Packages
- 3 websites to support you
- 1 forum to help you
- Facebook, Google+ and Twitter to share our best screenshots and share news
- Discord to come together and chat
Makes you wonder where we will be
in two years time.
We feel we get more attention.
We feel we are growing.
We feel the extra workload that comes with it.
We can use the extra hands.
Interested to join the crew as
- moderator and share your expertise on the forum
- moderator on Facebook or Google+
- moderator and helper on Discord
- development team
Just let us know.